- Rusted wire Sculpture "The Nest"
- Recycled Wire sculpture "Cyber Angel"
- Upcycling sculpture from scrap material "Forest Spirit"
- Scrap metal sculpture "The Escape"
- Recycled metal Sculpture "Heffalump"
- Upcycling sculpture called "Mummy"
- Metal sculpture "folivore"
- Sculpture from recycled materials "Wild Wire"
Here is "Cyber Angel", born from the assembly of wires, cables, springs and various small metal parts.
Length: 16 cm
Width: 38 cm
Height: 18 cm
It was necessary to silence the earth.
Smother the desire for elevation with dust and metal.
It was necessary to hide, forget and die a little bit. To forget ourselves especially and with the end of the lips, to smile with the unnameable. It was necessary to unravel and under the weight of the air to kiss the stone in a ferric "I love you".
An angel has died.